SNACKS AND COOKING
½ cup of butter
1 tablespoon of honey
4 tablespoons of molasses
2 teaspoons of vanilla
1/8 teaspoons of salt
11/4 cup of rye flour
bowl and spoon for mixing ingredients
glasses and spoons for measuring ingredients
marcepan (almond paste)
blue food coloring
What should be done:
1. Let the children help you with the following, taking care of it, that all children are involved in some way.
2. Blend the butter together, honey and molasses.
3. Beat and add the eggs. Add the vanilla. Add salt and flour.
4. Mix well.
5. Put a tablespoon of the mixture on a non-greased baking sheet.
6. Make a dent in each cookie with your thumb.
7. Seal it by 10 minutes at temperature 190 degrees Celsius. Hold on, until the cookies have cooled down.
8. Color the marzipan blue with the food coloring.
9. Encourage the children to make small sparrow eggs from marzipan and put them in the nests (cookies), if the children want, you can also make sparrows for them.