LANGUAGE AND LEARNING TO READ
1-2 photos of the child with family members
wax crayons or felt-tip pens
What should be done:
1. Gives] each of the children a few pieces of cardboard. Help them fold the cardboard in half and stitch on the fold, to create a booklet.
2. On the cover, write the child's name or surname, let the child do it on their own.
3. Encourage the little ones to draw pictures of family members in the booklet and paste them in there.
4. Let the children tell something about the photos they pasted. Write their stories in booklets.
5. Such books are great Christmas gifts, however, they can be performed at any time of the year.