Puzzle with blocks
pictures of children from the group
photos and drawings cut from magazines, old calendars and postcards
transparent adhesive sheet
What should be done:
1. Crop all photos and drawings to the size of the brick faces.
2. Attach photos and drawings to the bricks using pieces of transparent adhesive sheet.
3. Play around mixing and matching similar pictures (for example, depicting people, buildings, flowers, letters or animals).
4. Change pictures every month.
5. Such decorations will make children's play with blocks much more attractive.
6. Children are especially happy, when they find photos of their friends on the blocks.