different colored cardboard squares with side length 20 cm
red and white cardboard squares with side length 22 cm
wax crayons and markers
What should be done:
1. We celebrate Valentine's Day 14 February.
2. Porozmawiajcie o ludziach, whom you love in your families. Ask the children, that they choose one of these people to put her image on the kindergarten patchwork.
3. Daj każdemu z malców kartonowy kwadrat o boku długości 20 cm and ask to draw the face of your loved one on it.
4. Ponaklejaj gotowe rysunki na kartonowych kwadratach o boku długości 22 cm and make a pattern on the board.
5. if you want to, glue the squares to the board, creating a hanging ornament, which may be in the hall or in the corridor.
What else can be done:
Great motor skills: Count the sides of the square with your children, then select four little ones and ask them to lie down on the floor and create a square.
Learning to read: Make a list of other words starting with the letter "P.”, corresponding to the facilities present in the kindergarten, e.g.. "Preschooler”, „parapet”, "shelfs” e.t.c.
Snack: Give the kids square crackers.