Painting on the easel
plastic painting sheets
What should be done:
1. Cover the front of each easel with newspapers. Place plastic painting sheets under the easels.
2. Have the children put on workwear (for example big t-shirts).
3. Drive two nails into the top corners of the easel. This will make it easier for children to attach the paper.
4. After finishing work, Hang the paintings on a rope to dry using clothespins.
5. When the paint is dry, images can be collapsed, seal and sign.
6. make sure, that children have a separate brush for each color of paint, if you want, mark the handles of the brushes with the appropriate colors.
7. Put a drop of liquid starch into each paint container. It will, that the paint will be easier to rinse off clothes.