SNACKS AND COOKING
snacks of different colors (see description below)
What should be done:
1. Ask each of the parents to provide food products of a specific color to the kindergarten, e.g:
• Red: apples / strawberries, plums, pears
• Violet: grapes, pitted cherries, plums
• blue: berries, cookies
• green: seler, grapes, pears, apples, kiwi
• yellow: apples, pears, bananas, lemons, ananasy, sandwiches on yellow bread
• Orange: mango, oranges, tangerines
2. Buy colored mugs, plates and napkins.
3. Arrange the products on the table according to the colors.
4. Encourage children to choose at least one product in each color.
5. Eat all the colors of the rainbow!
Caution: Pay attention to any food allergies among children.
What else can be done:
Plasticity: Make rainbow-colored streamers with stockings or ribbons attached to circles cut from plastic lids or plates. Encourage children to run around the room and observe the colors behind them.
Fun outside: Ask the children, make them draw a rainbow on the sidewalk using colored chalk.
More fun outside: Spray some water from the garden hose and show the children the resulting rainbow.
Science: Use a prism to create a rainbow on the paper.