clear plastic lid from the yogurt box (diameter approx 8 cm)
old christmas card
red or green cardboard
gold thread or glitter yarn
What should be done:
1. Christmas falls on December 25.
2. Wash the lids off the yogurt box.
3. Draw a circle on the cardboard with a diameter of approx 7 cm and cut it.
4. Help the children follow the next steps to make their own decorations.
5. Draw a circle on the Christmas card, selecting a picture, what you want to put on the decoration.
6. Cut the drawn circle.
7. Cut a circle of approx 8,5 cm.
8. Stick a Christmas picture in the center of the colored cardboard circle.
9. Stick a cardboard circle on the inside of the yogurt lid, so that the picture is visible through the plastic.
10. Stick the glitter on the outside of the lid.
11. Stick a golden thread or yarn on the back of the ornament, to be able to suspend it.