Watch me grow
flower pots, Earth
What should be done:
1. At the end of March, tell the kids, that 20 April is Earth Day. Talk about it, how important it is to process waste and not to litter the environment.
2. Bury various items (leaves, orange peel, glass, seeds, beans, plastic items) in separate pots.
3. Sign each pot.
4. Water the "planted."” items.
5. After a month (around Earth Day) dig up the items and take a look at them.
6. Talk about the importance of recycling, decomposition and proper disposal of waste.