Mona Lisa smiles
photos of famous paintings
laminating device (optional)
What should be done:
1. Reduce photos of famous paintings to approx 5 x 7,5 cm.
2. Stick the received pictures onto the cardboard cards, cut and laminate.
3. Give each child one picture and a piece of magnetic tape.
Ask the little ones, that they attach the tape to the reverse side of the picture.
4. Read some stories about famous painters and great works, whose reproductions you used.
5. Encourage the children to paint the picture using the same colors, which were used in the creation of one of the great works.
6. Let the children give the made magnetic pictures and paintings as gifts for Father's Day.
What else can be done:
Trip: Take your children to a painting museum or a local gallery, where the little ones will be able to talk about art with the painter.