cardboard shapes of fish
gum arabic or glue stick
What should be done:
1. Give each of the children a sheet of painting paper. On the back of the sheets, write down the names of the little ones.
2. Ask the children to choose cardboard fish for their pictures.
3. Help the kids stick the cardboard shapes on the sheets.
4. Give each of the little ones approx 34 glasses of finger paint. Encourage the children to paint the entire sheet, together with the glued cardboard shapes. After about five minutes, ask the little ones to draw wavy lines on the sheets.
5. When the kids are done, peel off the cardboard fish from the sheets. White paper will remain under them.
6. When the paint dries, use colored pens to draw the fish's eyes and scales.